This year the City of Everman conducted a regional survey of water rates. This survey compared like size cities rates and also took into consideration general maintenance and planned improvement costs. The City of Everman is planning to adopt the average base rates based off of this survey. The new water rates become effective May 1st, 2021. Most residential customers will see a $14.46 monthly increase in their water bills as a result of adopting these average rates. Commercial customers will see a larger increase.
For Emergency Water disconnections or Emergency Water Connections please call the Non-Emergency Police Department at (817) 293-2923
New Connections Applications:
- Water Service Application
- Aplicacion para Servicio de Agua
- Commercial Certificate of Occupancy Application
- Rental Property Registration Form
For new connections, you must provide the following.
- $150.00 Deposit for Residential Renters.
- $75.00 Deposit for Residential Owners.
- $140 Deposit Landlords/Management Companies. (includes inspection fee)
- $20 Rental Registration Fee. (Renewed annually)
- $200 Deposit for Commercial accounts.
- $1500 Deposit for Hydrant Meter
- $50 Service Charge + Usage for Hydrant Meter Service Fee
- Driver’s License or ID
- Rental or Closing Contract
- Set Certificate of Occupancy Inspection
Residential Certificate of Occupancy Initial Inspection fee $50
Commercial Certificate of Occupancy Initial Inspection fee $200
Fire Certificate of Occupancy Inspection $150
Failed Inspections are $35 each.
NO CALL NO SHOW IS A AUTOMATIC FAIL!!
Monday – Friday
1 pm – 4 pm
This is when the water is turned on. A person 18 years of age or older must be present for the inspection.
Water Billing Information
Water Customer Service Policy 2.1 Water Customer Service
- New service accounts are between 8 am to 4 pm Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
- Accounts set up between 8 am to 10 am will be set up for same-day inspection.
- New service accounts set up after 10:00 AM will be scheduled for the following business day,
Between 1-4 PM.
- Water bills are due on the 15th of every month
- Disconnect date is the 25th of every month
- Extensions need to be requested before the 25th of each month. Extensions will not be processed on the cut-off day.
- 10 % Penalty will be added on the 16th of every month. The penalty date will be moved to the following, Monday at 8:00 am if it falls on a weekend.
- If your water is disconnected, you must pay your full bill as well as a $50.00 service charge to have it reconnected.
- If your check is returned, you will be charged an additional $34.00 for Non-Sufficient Funds. The total amount of your check plus the $34.00 penalty must be paid within 3 days of the contact.
- The City of Everman also offers Automatic Bank Draft which will come out of your account on the 15th of each month. To sign up for Automatic Bank Draft, please come to Everman City Hall and fill out the necessary form and bring a voided blank check. If you have any questions regarding Automatic Bank Draft, please call 817-293-0525.
Waste Connections provides garbage collection. In order to expedite garbage collection the following information is provided.
1. Citywide pick-up days are Tuesdays and Fridays, Fridays are also recycling days. Progressive observes the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year’s. If your collection day falls on one of these holidays, call (817) 222-2221 for collection day.
2. Garbage must be out front at curbside by 7:00 am on your collection day.
3. Discounts are provided to Senior Citizens. To apply for a discount contact City Hall at
4. No hazardous waste, tires, batteries, liquids, or inflammable can be left for collection.
5. We encourage you to contact Waste Connections directly if you are experiencing a problem with your garbage collection at (817) 222-2221.