Everman Civic Center – Rental Information:
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No dumping of trash.
- No vehicles except where designated.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- The Pavilion is an alcohol free facility. Your event will be shut down immediately if anyone is caught using alcohol either in the pavilion or on the surrounding city property.
- No vehicles allowed on grass areas
- Please use care when moving tables. Do not move the tables off of the concrete area. Do not allow sitting or standing on the tabletops. Do not deface the tables or any of the property with graffiti.
- Cleaning: Please leave the facility clean. Clean up any spills and trash and place in provided containers.
- Please don’t allow any glass containers around the playground or the courts.
- When setting up, please notify City Hall or the Police Department immediately if there is any damage, graffiti or problems so you will not be held accountable for said damage.
- Please treat the pavilion and surrounding City property as if it were your own!Johnson ParkThe Flower’s are blooming in the City of Everman, it’s the perfect time of year to
enjoy the Parks and Pavilion!!!!