For Emergency Water disconnections or Emergency Water Connections please call the Non-Emergency Police Department at (817) 293-2923
New Connections Applications:
- Water Service Application
- Aplicacion para Servicio de Agua
- Commercial Certificate of Occupancy Application
- Rental Property Registration Form
For new connections, you must provide the following.
- $150.00 renters & $75.00 Owners
- Drivers License or ID
- Rental or Closing Contract
- Set Certificate of Occupancy Inspection
Monday – Friday
1 pm – 4 pm
This is when the water is turned on. A person 18 years of age or older must be present for the inspection.
Water Billing Information
- New service accounts are between 8am to 4pm Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
- Accounts set up between 8am to 12pm will be set up for same day inspection.
- New service accounts set up after 1:00PM will be scheduled for the following business day,
- Water bills are due on the 15th of every month
- Disconnect date is the 25th of every month
- Extensions need to be requested before the 25th of each month. Extensions will not be processed on cut off day.
- Penalty date is the 16th of every month. The penalty date will be moved to the following, Monday at 8:00am if it falls on a weekend.
- If your water is disconnected, you must pay your full bill as well as a $50.00 service charge to have it reconnected.
- If your check is returned, you will be charged an additional $34.00 for Non-Suffecient Funds. The total amount of your check plus the $34.00 penalty must be paid within 3 days of the contact.
- The City of Everman also offers Automatic Bank Draft which will come out of your account the 15th of each month. To sign up for Automatic Bank Draft, please come to Everman City Hall and fill out the necessary form and bring a voided, blank check. If you have any questions regarding Automatic Bank Draft, please call 817-293-0525.
Waste Connections provides garbage collection. In order to expedite garbage collection the following information is provided.
1. City wide pick up days are Tuesdays and Fridays, Fridays are also recycling days. Progressive observes the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. If your collection day falls on one of these holidays, call (817) 222-2221 for collection day.
2. Garbage must be out front at curbside by 7:00am on your collection day.
3. Discounts are provided to Senior Citizens. To apply for a discount contact City Hall at
4. No hazardous waste, tires, batteries, liquids or inflammables can be left for collection.
5. We encourage you to contact Waste Connections directly if you are experiencing a problem with your garbage collection at (817) 222-2221.