Plans that require Engineer review may be sent an invoice from the City of Everman.
* The Building Official has up to 10 (Ten) business days for plan review.
Permits & Forms
Other Forms and Information:
The following forms are in .PDF format. To download a free version of Acrobat Reader, Click Here
- Pavilion Rules
- Pavilion Rental Application
- Open Records Request
- Draft Authorization Form (for paying utility bill)
- Vendor Information Form
- City of Everman Design Manual
- City of Everman 2021 Zoning Map
- City of Everman Fee Schedule 2021
- When is an Asbestos Survey Required?
- When is an Architect Seal Required?
- When is an Engineer Required?
Third Party Plan Review Program
The City of Everman requires “Third Party Plan Review” of all certified plans submitted for approval. Plans may be reviewed by any individual, firm or agency that is appropriately licensed and certified to do so within the State of Texas. Vendors conducting the Third Party Plan Review are required to supply the City of Everman Building Official with a copy of their current license or certification. All plans submitted must comply with currently adopted codes, ordinances and standards. Vendors wishing to register as Third Party Plan Review Organizations should e-mail email@example.com. There is no fee to register.
To view currently registered Third Party Plan Review Organizations: CLICK HERE