“It’s your Water” Please report illegal dumping by contacting Code Enforcement at
(817) 293-0525 during normal working hours Monday through Friday excluding Holidays.
After hours should be Directed to the Police Department (817) 293-2923.
In The Bathroom
- Install a low-flow shower head that restricts the flow from the shower to under 3.0 gallons per minute.
- Test toilets for leaks. Add a few drops of food coloring or a dye tablet to the water tank, but do not flush! Watch to see if the coloring apprears in the bowl in a few minutes. If it does, the toilet has a silent leak that needs to be repaired.
In The Kitchen
- Never run the dishwasher without a full load. This practice will save water, energy, detergent and money.
- Use a small pan of cold water when washing vegetables rather than letting the water run over them.
For Outdoor Use
- Water lawns early in the morning during the hotter summer months. Otherwise, much of the water used on the lawn can simply evaporate between the sprinkler and the grass.
- Learn to know when grass needs watering. If it has turned a dull grey-green or if footprints remain visible, it’s time to water.
- NCTCOG Regional Recycliing Educational Campaign
- Defend Your Drain!
- NCTCOG Educational Task Force
- Take Care of Texas
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No dumping of trash.
- No vehicles except where designated.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- The Pavilion is an alcohol free facility. Your event will be shut down immediately if anyone is caught using alcohol either in the pavilion or on the surrounding city property.
- No vehicles allowed on grass areas
- Please use care when moving tables. Do not move the tables off of the concrete area. Do not allow sitting or standing on the tabletops. Do not deface the tables or any of the property with graffiti.
- Cleaning: Please leave the facility clean. Clean up any spills and trash and place in provided containers.
- Please don’t allow any glass containers around the playground or the courts.
- When setting up, please notify City Hall or the Police Department immediately if there is any damage, graffiti or problems so you will not be held accountable for said damage.
- Please treat the pavilion and surrounding City property as if it were your own!Johnson ParkThe Flower’s are blooming in the City of Everman, it’s the perfect time of year to
enjoy the Parks and Pavilion!!!!